What’s the best thing about baked goods? Eating twenty of them? Nope. YES. Pant. No. It’s fun to witch up the brew, good stink the house a’yum, and have a warm gooey burst of flavor and sugargrit mouthfeel. Alas, fifty cold hard cookies later and it’s sadness all the way down.
Make one “tablespooner” at a time and be saved with my nifty new recipe:
- T organic softened vegan butter (I’ve been enjoying Melt)
- T organic vegan raw sugar
- T organic light brown sugar
- T organic raw cocoa powder (not Dutch processed)
- T organic whole wheat flour
- 2 T organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/8 t organic vanilla extract
- 1/8 t organic peppermint flavor
- pinch salt
Heat a small oven to 350º. Humiliate everything but the flours before gently under-folding those in. Do not overmix the flours. Just barely combine the flours with the rest of the muck. Make flat on a silpatted baking sheet a centimeter tall Pangea smear of the above. Bake for 15. There will be baked, but still gooey. Cool just a few then enjoy with a glass of Westsoy Organic Unsweetened Plain soy milk.